Relative to Division Memorandum No. 12, s. 2019 re: Annual Physical and Dental Examination of Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel, the field is hereby informed that the schedule for those personnel who have not yet completed the annual physical and dental examination are as follows: ... ...
26 April 2019 | 11:23:40am
Relative to Division Memorandum No. 82, s.2019, this Office informs the field on the postponement of the Division Rollout of Assimilation and Orientation on SBM and Uphold E-SIP cum School Governing Council. The new schedule will be announced through another memorandum.
For relevant queries, you may contact Ms. Melanie S. Pamienta ...
25 April 2019 | 05:00:06pm
1. In compliance with Section 8 of Republic Act No. 6713, the "Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees", the field is directed to submit the STATEMENT OF ASSETS, LIABILITIES & NET WORTH (SALN) as of December 31, 2018 in electronic copies and two original copies ...
25 April 2019 | 10:11:18am
1. Relative to Division Memorandum No. 64 s. 2019 re: 2019 Brigada Eskwela Implementation, the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas will hold the Division Kick-Off Caravan and Volunteers' Day on May 20, Monday. All public elementary and secondary schools in the city are enjoined to take part in this activity.
24 April 2019 | 05:47:31pm
Relative to Division Memorandum No. 80, s. 2019 re: Pedagogical Retooling in Mathematics, Languages and Science (Stages 2 And 3), please be aware of the additional attachments as to the Science matrix and the Elementary Science Working Committees.
For your information and guidance. ...
24 April 2019 | 05:46:12pm
In consonance with the Division Unnumbered Memorandum dated April 1, 2019, the field is hereby informed that the schedule of the interview and further assessment relative to the ranking for School Principal positions will be on April 25, 2019, 9:00 AM at CSDD Building - ISO Room.
The School Principals to ...
24 April 2019 | 05:30:54pm
The City Schools Division of Dasmarinas will hold a One-Day Team Building Activity for ALS Implementers on April 30, 2019 at Narciso Vinegas Private Resort, Brgy.San Francisco, General Trias City (in front of Vista Mall), from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This activity aims for the participants to:
a. continue uphold the ...
24 April 2019 | 05:28:54pm
This office issues a Corrigendum to the Division Memorandum No. 81, S. 2019 - Division Retooling of PPST-Based RPMS for SY 2019-2020 as regards the new schedule of the activity:
May 7 and 9, 2019
7:30 AM-5:00 PM
Westhill International School
Carlos Trinidad Ave, Salitran 4, Dasmariñas, 4114 Cavite.
There will be no session on ...
24 April 2019 | 03:45:55pm
This is to congratulate the Winners in the Thailand International Mathematical Olympiad (TIMO) Final Found held at Phuket, Thailand last April 5-8,2019. The following are the contest winners:
1. Jardine Dave V. Ambrocio —Grade 7 St. Francis of Assisi College - Silver Medalist
2. Anna Andrea C. Labastilla - Grade 5 St. ...
24 April 2019 | 02:52:10pm
1. Pursuant to DepEd Memorandum No. 048, s. 2019, entitled Administration on the 2019 Special Philippine Educational Placement Test, the field is hereby informed that this Division shall administer the 2019 Special Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) on June 9, 2019 at Dasmariñas Integrated High School.
2. In line with this, ...