1. Pursuant to DepEd unnumbered memorandum dated November 10, 2016 and DepEd Order No. 1, s. 2017, all public elementary, junior and senior
high school are directed to participate in the National Inventory of DepEd Public School Buildings for SY 2016-2017.
2. As part of the activity to the nationwide inventory, an Orientation on National School Building Inventory Forms and System will be conducted
which aims to:
a. Orient the DepEd school personnel on the NSBI forms, system, policies and standards.
b. Capacitate the DepEd school personnel in the conduct of the National Inventory of DepEd Public School Buildings.
c. Provide an updated and more accurate and comprehensive baseline data of school buildings in all DepEd public schools for use in planning, budgeting and decision making.
3. The schedule of orientation in all public elementary, junior and senior high school will on January 17, 2017 (8:00 AM to 12:00 NN) at Dasmariñas II Central School.
4. The participants for this orientation will be the School Heads/OIC, School Property Custodians or Physical Facilities Coordinators.
5. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this memorandum is directed.