1. This Division is reiterating the NO COLLECTION POLICY as embodied in DepEd Order No. 6, s. 2018 and other related DepEd issuances, specifically during Graduation Exercises.
2. Expenses to be incurred for the school graduation shall be charged against the School MOOE (Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses ) with an allotment of PhP 313.00 per pupil in the elementary level and PhP 300.00 per student in the junior and senior high school, subject to the usual accounting and auditing procedures.
3. No extra project particularly non-academic should be asked from the students through out the school year especially during graduation.
4. Extra expenses during graduation like pictures, flowers, etc. that cannot be accommodated by the prescribed amount for each graduating pupil/student should be taken cared of by the parents not the PTA, Teachers and School Heads.
5. School Heads should submit a compliance form to this Memorandum c/o Dr. Lualhati O. Cadavedo, OIC – Office of the ASDS, including the breakdown of graduation expenses for each pupil/student coming from MOOE.
6. Strict compliance to this memorandum is a MUST.