1. Relative to the Advisory on the Announcing the Dates of Administration of the National Achievement Test for Grade 12 for School Year 2017-2018 to non- sampled schools, the field is hereby informed that the Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA) together with the assistance of
the Division Testing Personnel shall administer the examination on June 13 -14, 2018.
2. In line with this, new selected non – sampled schools shall administer the examination as follows:
1. Francisco E. Barzaga IHS – 166 examinees
2. Paliparan II IHS —94 – examinees
3. Fiat Lux Academe – 135 examinees
4. ICA – West – 243 examinees
5. Jesus Christ King of King and Lord of Lord —32 examinees
6. Jesus Son of Mary Academy —90 examinees
3. Distribution of NAT G12 testing materials to selected non- sampled schools is on June 12, 2018 at the City Schools Division of Dasmarinas from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
4. Retrieval of NAT G12 testing materials is on June 14, 2018 at the Ground Floor of the new Library and Inclusion Hub from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
5. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.