1. In order to ensure that employee’s profile is updated and recorded, this office requires the annual submission of Personal Data Sheet (Civil Service Commission Form 212 revised 2017) for CY 2018. The Personal Data Sheet is the official sheet for all government officials and employees and is used as main supporting document for truthful disclosure not only of an employee’s personal information but also his/her civil service eligibility; work experience; voluntary work or involvement in any civic, non-government, people or voluntary organization; learning and development interventions or training programs attended; and other pertinent information.
2. The cut-off date of CY 2018 Personal Data Sheet with work experience sheet is June 30, 2018 and should be subscribed and sworn by the following personnel:
a. School Principal/ OIC – Teaching and non-teaching permanent and casual personnel; and
b. Mrs. Gladys G. Reyes, Administrative Officer V – School Division Office personnel and School Principals / OICs
3. The computerized Personal Data Sheet must be submitted in soft copy at firstname.lastname@example.org and two hard copies to Personnel Unit c/o Mrs. Maricel A. Mendoza, HRMO.
4. The updated personal data sheets together with Personal Data Sheet transmittal form are due on July 20, 2018 for Schools Division Office Personnel and July 30, 2018 for school-based personnel.
5. For relevant queries, you may contact Mrs. Maricel A. Mendoza, HRMO at (046) 4329355 / (046)4323629 local 205/221.
6. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.