1.The City Schools Division of Dasmariñas is dedicated to provide quality basic education support services and best supplement these efforts with sound and worthy activities. Thus, the Activity Proposal Form is generated to provide a standard format in proposing any project or activity that will allow the approving authority to scrutinize it properly.
2. This Activity Proposal Form and Activity Report shall be applicable to any projects or activities, except from trainings, which is defined as any skill-development activities that involve DepED employees or anyone who works under the school or division office
supervision, proposed in either the school, district, or division level.
3. This Activity Proposal Form must be accomplished by the proponent with utmost consideration of existing orders and memoranda from division, region, or central office with regard to school activities.
4. Activities/projects proposed in the school level shall be subjected to the approval of the school head.
5. Activities/projects proposed by any unit/office of the division office shall be routed for approval to the Division Chief or Unit Head then to the Schools Division Superintendent.
6. NO Activity/project shall be implemented without an approved Activity Proposal Form.
7. Budget allocation for the proposed activities/projects shall consider all existing orders and memoranda from division, region, or central office.
8. Activity Report must be accomplished after the implementation of the Activity/Project.
9. Attached to this memorandum are the Activity Proposal Form and the Activity Report.
10. This memorandum is issued for information and compliance.