1. The 2018 WORLD TEACHERS’ DAY CELEBRATION in the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas sponsored by the Local Government Unit led by the City Mayor of the City of Dasmariñas, Hon. Atty. Elpidio F. Barzaga Jr. will be held on October II, 2018 at 4:00 P.M in Dasmariñas Integrated High School.
2. The celebration aims to:
a. Honor those who are in the teaching profession;
b. Acknowledge the loyal service, and dedicated commitment of teachers in developing
globally – minded citizens, nurturing families, strengthening communities and effective
c. Revitalize the image of and respect for teaching as a vocation by increasing public
awareness on the value of teachers in the society; and
d. Express gratitude for positive influence of teachers on Filipino learners
3. Classes shall be held in the morning only. All teaching and teaching related personnel of the City Schools Division of Dasmariñas are expected to attend the event and shall wear the Violet Polo Shirt provided by the Mayor’s Office.
4. The following are important details relative to the celebration:
• Attendees to the DepEd Dasmariñas 2018 World Teachers’ Day Celebration are the Teaching and Teaching Related Personnel Only.
• Seating arrangement of attendees shall be on first come first served basis.
5. For relevant queries, please con. t the SGOD Chief, Dr. Emmanuel L. Resurreccion at Telephone Number 09175028541 or at (046) 432 9355 local 218.
6. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is earnestly desired.