1. In line with the goal of the division to implement a systematic Records Management Program in all phases of records management, there will be an In-House Seminar-Workshop on Basic Records and Archives Management with resource speakers from the National Archives of the Philippines (NAP) on November 15-16, 2018 at Congressional Integrated High School.
2. This activity aims to:
a. Inform and capacitate participants with records management practices including the creation, utilization, maintenance, preservation, security measures and protection and disposal of public records
b. Establish a uniform understanding of standard records management practices
3. Enclosed herewith is the list of participants to the aforementioned activity. In case where the division/section head in the SDO is not available, a representative could be sent to attend to this activity. In case where the Records Custodian is not available, the designated liaison officer or other personnel in-charge in school records could be sent to attend to this activity.
4. Participants are expected to beat the venue by 7:30 in the morning.
5. Expenses relative to this activity shall be charged against Division GASS Fund and participants’ transportation relative to the attendance to this activity shall be charged against local fund/MOOE subject to usual accounting and auditing procedures.
6. For relevant queries, you may contact Ms. Micah P. Ortiz at (046) 432 9355 loc. 204 or email@example.com.
7. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.