1. Relative to DepEd Memorandum OU-LAPSS No. 505 s. 2018, there will be a Division roll out on the use of the DepEd Partnerships Database System (DPDS), an online partnerships reporting system developed by the Department of Education External Partnerships Service (EPS) in cooperation with the Information and Communications Technology Service (ICT). The training will be held on November 19, Monday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the National
College of Science and Technology (NCST) Auditorium, Dasmariñas City.
2. Participants to the said training-workshop are the 43 public elementary and secondary School Heads and the 43 designated Adopt-a-School Program (ASP) Coordinators. The ASP Coordinator must hold an updated special order of designation signed by the school head.
3. Enclosed herewith is the training matrix and list of participants.
4. Delegates from each school are advised to bring a laptop, a wifi/ internet connectivity device, and an extension cord.
5. Expenses relative to this activity shall be charged to the Division support funds for partnerships and linkages subject to the usual government accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
6. For relevant queries, you may contact the Social Mobilization and Networking Section at (046) 432 3629 bc 218 or email email@example.com.
7. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.