1. Pursuant to DepEd Regional Memorandum No. 4A-09-RM-1 8-678 and DBM Circular Nos. 2016-9; 2017-12, and Budget Circular No. 573, agencies shall prepare their Budget Execution Documents (BEDS) which contain the agency plans, spending schedules and physical targets in Program Expenditure Classification (PREXC), Performance-Informed Budgeting (PIB) formats, which shall conform to the Cash-Based Budget (National Budget Memorandum No. 129).
2. Relative to this, the Budget and Finance Section will conduct a two-day seminar-workshop for the Preparation of the FY 2019 BED I and BED 3 on November 15-16, 2018 at the CSDO Conference Room.
3. Participants to this activity are the CSDO Accountant, Budget Officer, School Accountants and Senior Bookkeepers of Implementing Units. Participants shall bring the needed documents (i.e. AlP, SIP APP & WFP), laptop and extension cords.
4. Failure to submit reports required under the abovementioned Circulars shall be subject to the penalties stated in Executive Order No. 292 (Administrative Code of 1987).
5. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is directed.