1. The field is hereby informed that there will be a Cavite Girl Scouts Council’ Patrol Leaders Training for the Division of Dasmarinas City on December 1, 2018 (Saturday) as per approved Calendar of Activities from 2018 to 2021, at Great Mercy Academy Covered Court in front of Sunny Crest Subdivision, along Brgy. Burol Road to Salitran 2, Dasmarinas, City, Cavite to enhance their knowledge and skill in handling their patrols regarding scouting activities and promise of doing a good deed daily on their honor of fulfilling their duties to God, to our country, and to mankind.
2. Relative to this activity is the Star Scouts Day on December 15, 2018 to develop their artistic talents and potentials that will be showcased through their cluster presentations and arts display with Christmas spirit at the same venue before the closing program.
3. It is understood that the District Field Advisers will serve as the standing committee and will be the activity chairpersons.
4. Public Schools District Supervisors are advised to submit the list of twenty (20) or more participants for Patrol Leaders Training as well as twenty (20) or more Star Scouts per cluster as recommended by the school heads. The Patrol Leaders are expected to strictly check parent’s permit to be submitted two weeks before this activity. Payment of the registration fee worth 150.00 pesos each will be paid upon arrival to the venue with the list of participants per cluster. This shall cover expenses for the individual badges per activity and the materials to be utilized in the different challenges in the event.
5. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.