1. In an effort to support the Career Guidance Program, the Bureau of Learner Support Services (BLSS) thru the Youth Formation Division has downloaded support funds for the Conduct of Grades 10, II and 12 career guidance program. The support funds are for the supplies and materials used for the reproduction of the career guidance modules and worksheets.
2. Relative to this, the CGP Worksheets and Modules will be distributed by the Property and Supply Unit from December 10 to 14, 2018 at the Division Office.
3. Guidance Counselor/Designated Guidance Teacher shall submit a monthly distribution report with pictures and list of recipients of the CGP Worksheets and Modules. The report must be emailed to email@example.com on or before the 306′ day of each month. In addition, a printed copy of the report must be submitted to the Division Office Youth Formation unit.
4. Incidental expenses relative to the distribution and pick-up of the CGP Worksheets and Modules shall be charged against School Local Funds subject to the usual government accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
5. For queries, you may contact Ms. Maria Ellaine D. Grifaldo, Division Youth Formation Coordinator for Career Guidance Program at (046) 432 9355 loc. 218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Immediate dissemination and compliance with this Memorandum is earnestly desired.