1. Relative to DepEd Memorandum No. 158, s. 2018 and the subsequent Memorandum of the Bureau of Human Organization Development (BHROD) issued on October 29, 2018, the BHROD of the Department of Education and the Quality Assurance Division of the Regional Office shall administer the 2018 Principals’ Test on December 9, 2018.
2. In relation, this office through the School Governance and Operations Division (SGOD), shall conduct a brief orientation with the fifty two (52) principal test takers on December 7, 2018 at 9: 00 A.M., CSDO Conference Room to discuss significant matters relative to the conduct of the test. Please find attached list of the 2018 Principals’ Test Takers.
3. To be properly identified by the Regional Technical Working Group and Administration Personnel during the examination day, examinees are reminded of the following:
a. Be in the testing venue at or before 7: 30 in the morning of the testing day;
b. Bring the copy of the Certification of Eligibility (COE) which shall serve as
the test taker’s test permit together with the PRC License; and
3. Bring two (2) good quality pencils, sharpener, and a rubber eraser.
4. For further inquiries, contact the SGOD or HRD at (046) 432 3629 local 218 or email email@example.com
Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is earnestly desired.