1. Pursuant to DepEd Order No. 47, s. 2014 entitled Constitution and By-Laws of the Supreme Student Government and the Supreme Pupil Government, the field is informed of the conduct of the Supreme Pupil Government and Supreme Student Government General Assembly on January 23, 2019 from 7:00 AM to 12:00 NN at Bulwagang Kongresyunal, Congressional Integrated High School.
2. The assembly aims to:
a. Discuss the Accomplishments of Youth Formation, Division-Federated, and School SPG SSG for School Year 2018-2019;
b. Deliberate on the SPG SSG Election Calendar and Automated Election System; and
c. Plan and discuss the Ways Forward and other concerns.
3. Participants are the SPG 550 Advisers and Presidents from all Public Elementary and Secondary Schools in the Division.
4. Travel and food expenses relative to this activity shall be charged against School MOOE subject to the usual government accounting and auditing rules and regulations with utmost consideration of DepEd Order No. 66, s. 2017 on Implementing Guidelines on the Conduct of Off-Campus Activities and DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 on Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Tasks and Ensuring Compliance Therewith, and strict compliance to existing DepEd rules and guidelines.
5. For relevant queries, you may contact Renante O. Salimbao, Youth Formation Coordinator for Student Leadership Development Program, at (046) 432 9355, (046) 432 3629 local 218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.