1. Relative to DepEd Memorandum No. 84, s. 2018 entitled Partnership with Philippine Red Cross for the Promotion of First Aid, Youth Development, Volunteerism, Health and Safety, Community Resilience, and the International Humanitarian Law, there will be a Dasmariñas Red Cross Youth Council General Assembly on January 23, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Bulwagang Kongresyunal, Congressional Integrated High School.
2. The assembly aims to:
a. Discuss the Accomplishments of Dasmariñas Red Cross Youth;
b. Deliberate on the RCYC Calendar; and
c. Plan and discuss the Ways Forward and other concerns.
3. Participants are the RCYC Advisers and Presidents from all Public and Private Schools in the Division.
4. Travel and food expenses relative to this activity shall be charged against School MOOE subject to the usual government accounting and auditing rules and regulations with utmost consideration of DepEd Order No. 66, s. 2017 on Implementing Guidelines on the Conduct of Off-Campus Activities and DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 on Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Tasks and Ensuring Compliance Therewith, and strict compliance to existing DepEd rules and guidelines.
5. For relevant queries, you may contact Renante O. Salimbao, Youth Formation Coordinator for Student Leadership Development Program, at (046) 432 9355, (046) 432 3629 local 218 or email email@example.com.
6. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.