1. Relative to DepED Order no. 002, s. 2019, entitled School Year 2018-2019 K to 12 Basic Education Program End of School Year Rites, and ensuring the propriety and traditions of schools’ Graduation and Moving-Up Ceremonies, this Division releases this memorandum entitled Division Suggested Graduation and Moving-Up Ceremonies’ Format for Public Schools, for the School Year 2018-2019.
2. The results and feedbacks of the Monitoring and Evaluation conducted from the previous years’ graduation and moving-up rites prompted the creation of a uniform format across all public schools.
3. All public schools are expected to adhere with this suggested format of Year-End Rites which is provided in both English and Filipino and to observe all provisions in the abovementioned DepED Order.
4. Attached to this memorandum are the Suggested Graduation and Moving-Up Formats.
5. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.