1. Relative to DepEd Memorandum No. 046, s. 2019, entitled 7th National Principals Congress of the National Association of Public Secondary Schools of the Philippines Inc.”, and to provide vision and direction in achieving excellence in the implementation of the K to 12 Basic Education Program through Quality Management System, this Office informs the public secondary school principals, assistant secondary school principals for Senior High School (SHS), SHS coordinators, head teachers and officers-in-charge of school of the live in congress on April 29 to May 1, 2019 at the SMX Convention Center in Davao City. Attendance of participants shall be on official business.
2. A registration fee of Five Thousand Nine Hundred Pesos (Php 5,900.00) shall be charged to each participant to cover hotel accommodation, venue rental, meals, honoraria of speakers and other related expenses, chargeable to local funds, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
3. Hotel accommodation is based on availability and upon payment of the registration fee. Check-in and registration of participants will be on April 28, 2019 (Day 0) and the first meal to be served will be AM snacks on April 29, 2019 (Day 1). Check out will be on May 1, 2019 (Day 3) and the last meal to be served will be lunch on the same day.
4. Payment of the registration fee shall be made through bank deposit on or before April 26, 2019 to the bank details below. Bank Name: Banco de Oro Account Name: National Association of Public Secondary Schools of the Philippines Savings Account No.: 000820496421
5. The bank deposit slip with the participant’s printed name shall be scanned and emailed to napssphil(2yahoo.com. Official receipt from the NAPSSPHIL will be issued upon presentation of the original deposit slip during registration.
6. )or your information and guidance.