1. Pursuant to DepEd No. 42, s. 2017 also known as “National Adoption and Implementation of the Philippine Professional Standards for Teachers” and as a scaffold to strengthen the implementation of PPST-Based RPMS, this Division will be holding a Division Retooling of PPST-Based RPMS for SY 2019-2020 on May 7-8, 2019, 7:30AM at Westhill International School, Carlos Trinidad Ave, Salitran 4, Dasmariflas, 4114 Cavite.
2. Each participating school is requested to bring one (1) laptop, preferably the DCP Issued laptop, or laptop installed with LICENSED MICROSOFT OPERATING SYSTEM, one (1) internet facility, one (1) extension cord.
3. Each participant must secure a hardcopy of the revised PPST-Based RPMS Manual on the link: http://deped.in/RPMSPPSTSY20192020
4. Each participant must also secure a hardcopy of the following: (a) DLP for Classroom Observation; (b) Inter-Observer Agreement Form; (c) Observation Notes Form; and (d) Rating Sheet for Proficient Teacher from the link: http://deped.in/RPMSPPSTSY20192020
Specifically on: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ly3ugr-OUb8gllGuXoHOx4OnROq09FZJ
5. No Registration Fee will be collected from the participants. Lunch will be provided and participants are requested to bring their morning and afternoon snacks.
6. Attached to this memorandum is the list of participants.
7 Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed