1. As public officers, it is imperative for learning leaders to continuously educate and inform themselves of laws affecting public administration and accountability to ensure transparent, ethical and accountable delivery of basic education services.
2. In connection with this, the Legal Unit will conduct a seminar for learning leaders on accountability of public officers on April 26, 2019, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm at Bulwagang Sigasig, City Schools Division Office.
3. This activity aims to:
a. Inform the learning leaders of the rules of procedure of the Office of the Ombudsman and its jurisdiction in administrative and criminal cases;
b. Update the learning leaders on different laws affecting public administration and accountability; and
c. Inform the learning leaders of their roles and responsibilities in handling and securing data and personal information in relation to Republic Act No. 10173 or The Data Privacy Act of 2012.
4. The participants of this seminar are the chiefs of the CID and SGOD with the heads of all public elementary and secondary schools.
5. Expenses relative to this activity shall be charged against Division MOOE subject to the usual government accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
6. For relevant queries, you may contact Atty. Rhina May Sayarot-Elicano at (046) 432 9355 loc. 203 and firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
7. Attached is the program and matrix of the training.
8. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.