1. Pursuant to DepEd Memorandum No. 164, s. 2017 entitled, Accreditation and Equivalency (A &E) Test Registration and Administration, the field is hereby informed that the Department of Education through the Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA) with the assistance of the division testing personnel shall simultaneously administer the Alternative Learning System – Accreditation and Equivalency Test on November 19, 2017 in Dasmarinas Elementary School, Don Placido Campos Avenue, Zone 3, and in the Bureau of Jail and Management and Penology (BJMP), Dasmarinas City.
2. In view of this, a division orientation on the standardized administration of the A& E Test shall be conducted on Saturday, November 18, 2017, Dasmarinas Elementary School at 8 o’clock in the morning.
3. Participants to the division orientation are the following:
• Division Testing Coordinator
• Division ALS Focal Person
• Education Program Specialist II- ALS
• Chief Examiner • Room Supervisors and
• Room Examiners
4. Attached to this Memorandum is the list of Accreditation and Equivalency Test Local Executive Management Committee, Designated Room Examiners and Room Supervisors.
Immediate dissemination and compliance of all concerned is hereby directed.