In an effort to provide guidelines in documenting 2018 Brigada Eskwela, this Division is issuing the contents of the docu-magazine.
The contents are as follows:
1. Front and back cover showing actual photos of volunteer/s doing BE works, 2018 BE official logo, name of school and logo, a portion of what to see inside, and the school category;
2. A message from the school head;
3. Brief history of school, organizational structure, school profile, and an evacuation plan;
4. Brigada Eskwela Memorandum (Deped Memorandum No.66, s.2018);
5. Short narrative and photos about the pre-implementation phase of BE 2018 which include advocacy campaigns, meeting and planning, countdown, steering committee, coordination, partnership building, and promotions;
6. Accomplished copy of BE Form 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 and photos of BE Kick-Off, program, daily activities, innovations such as advocacy, trainings, repair and maintenance (before, during and after photos with caption); and
7. Short narrative and photos about the BE post-implementation which include the Division monitoring, exit conference, copy of accomplished monitoring tool, copy of the accomplished criteria sheets submitted to the Social Mobilization and Networking Unit on June 11, 2018, and acknowledgement.
The docu-magazine should be in English, printed in A4, colored and submitted in softbound to the Social Mobilization and Networking Unit c/o Wilson G. Centeno, 432-3629 local 218, on June 18, 2018, Monday. Layout will depend on the creativity of the documenter.
For your guidance and strict compliance.