1. The City Schools Division of Dasmariñas will be holding WAVE AND HELLO: DIVISION SWAT TEAM REUNION on June 13, 2018, 8:00AM at Paliparan III Elementary School.
2. The purpose of the activity is to:
a. Get updates from current status of the parent-recipients of SWAT TEAM;
b. Gather data regarding the students from the comparison between the available baseline and endline; and
c. Identify future activities to further develop and give assistance to the parent-recipients.
3. Participants to this activity are fifty (50) parent-recipients, seventeen (17) trainers, six (6) SWAT School Coordinators; Ten (10) SWAT Division Coordinators.
4. There will be no registration fee to be collected. Transportation and Food relative to their attendance to this activity shall be charged to Division GAD Fund subject to usual accounting and auditing procedures.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum to all concerned is earnestly desired.