1. For the information and guidance of all concerned, the Secretary is the main spokesperson of the Department of Education (DepEd).
2. Whenever the Secretary is not available, DepEd designates Assistant Secretary and Chief of Staff Nepomuceno A. Malaluan, and Undersecretary Annalyn M. Sevilla, as the official spokespersons of the Department.
3. All other previous designations of DepEd spokespersons are hereby revoked. This is to provide the new spokespersons opportunity to speak on behalf of the Department and to give previous spokespersons time to attend to their other official duties.
4. All other Executive Committee members requested by the media to give interviews or to provide official statements on matters pertaining to DepEd, are directed to first seek clearance from the Secretary.
5. For information, contact ASec. Nepomuceno A. Malaluan at telephone number 687-4177 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or USec. Annalyn M. Sevilla at telephone number 633-9342 or email at email@example.com.
6. Immediate dissemination and compliance of this Memorandum is desired.