This is to inform the field that the 2nd Quarter School Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Coordinators’ Conference/Workshop will be held on June 14, 2018 from 8:00AM to 5:00PM at New Era Senior High School, Barangay Sampaloc V, Dasmariñas City.
1. Workshop on DRRM-CP Data Extraction
2. Crafting of Standardized Family Reunification Plan
3. Crafting of School Evacuation Plan
4. Workshop on RADaR Reporting
5. Monitoring and Evaluation of SDRRM PPA’s
6. Division DRRM/CCA/EiE Capacity Building/Training
Participants to this Division activity are the SDRRM Coordinators.
For clarification and concerns, please directly communicate with Mr. Miguel R. Melendres through telephone number (046) 432 9355 local 218.
Immediate and widest dissemination of the Memorandum to all concerned is hereby directed.